Paroscientific Sensor Model 8B7000 1284 001-0, conditioned in a 6000-m housing at Ifremer standard:
- Measurement Extent (EM): 0- 690 bar of absolute pressure,
- Class of Precision: 0,01 % of EM,
- Resolution: 1x 10-8.
Sensor developed by the direction of Technologie Marine et des Systèmes d'Information (TMSI) for Victor 6000 and used on Nautile:
- Measurement extent: -5 °C à +500 °C,
- Class of Precision:
- ± 0,1°C within the range -5 °C to +50 °C,
- ± 1°C within the range +50 ° to +500 °C,
- Number of sensors installed:
- 1 vehicle sensor at the back,
- 1 scientific mobile sensor at the front.
RDI sensor, model NAVIGATOR 300 kHz DVL, conditioned in a 6000-m using at Ifremer standard:
This sensor also includes:
- A pressure sensor,
- A magnetic compass,
- A roll & pitch sensor,
- A temperature sensor.
The same 600 kHz model is supplied on Victor 6000.
Nautile is fitted with a surface AshtecGPS used to:
- record the accurate diving point,
- give the pilots the accurate vehicle position when surfacing.
The 1st geographic position is acquired in 3 minutes then every 20 seconds. The precision of this sensor depends on the geographic area. The sensor data is recorded by the navigation and data acquisition system Acquanaut 3.