ADELIE training sessions
Ifremer regularly organizes one-day training sessions and work groups for all users of ADELIE software.
- Length of session: 2 days
- Place: these training sessions shall be held in Ifremer's Brest Centre.
Upon the user's request, Ifremer can organize a specific training session at the user's site.
Training session program:
- introduction to ADELIE software and installation procedure,
- Tool for selection and importing of NAUTILE, ROV data,
- Tool for the operation of video recorders (ADELIE video),
- ArcView overview,
- ADELIE GIS:
- importing all the data from a dive and representing it geographically in a view,
- filtering the navigation,
- synchronizing the video with the GIS,
- output layouts,
- adding a bathymetric contour or image theme (produced with CARAIBES),
To be defined according to your needs.
For registration or information, please contact the DCB/NSE department manager (email : adelie@Ifremer.fr).